GENERAL ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE
Our admission procedures is simple and as follows:
- Pick an admission package at any of our branches, package costs #10,000.
- Fill the forms, return and attach all required documents requested from you.
- Once the documentation is completed, the child would be invited for an interview and placement test where necessary.
- All successful candidates would be oﬀered provisional admission into the school.
- Upon acceptance of the oﬀer, parents are required to make full payments for at least one term to secure their child`s space in the class.
- An orientation exercise would then be organized by the school for parent and child to help them settle easily into their new family
- Forms: Bio data form, Medical information form, Policy agreement form, child pick up authorization form.
- Medical report for the following: eye test, blood group where it is not known by parent, and a comprehensive check-up report indicating that the child is ﬁt to cope with the activities of school.
- Report on any allergens/allergies.
- 1st year immunization certiﬁcate.
- Birth certiﬁcate.
- Two recent passports of the child and one passport each for parent(s)/ Guardian(s)
- A means of identiﬁcation of parent(s) /guardian(s)
- Last two terms academic reports from previous school for all classes except Pre-Kindergarten.
- A character testimonial from previous school.
For further inquiries, please call the school office.